Which one greets you the best in the morning, when you check your inbox?

MuhammedAsif

Jul 25, 2008
1. A Best Answer Notification
2. A Violation Notice
3. A New Fan

4. Hate Mail.

Forgot to add that one.....
Fye: You're a beginner. Keep hanging around at R and S more and the violation notices will start flowing in....

I myself must have gotten 30 of them so far.

Well, none greets me the best, bcoz I feel nothing when I see it. But I never get a violation notice :D

I usually just get heaps of "Heads up, you may want to extend your question." emails. With a few best answer and violation notices scattered through the mess of my (410 unread) inbox.

Well, I can't get number 4, you can't see my e-mail (sorry, it's not that I don't love talking to you, I just don't love it that much). I rarely ever get 2 and 3 so I guess my only option is 1, best answer.

By the way, how exactly is this religious or spiritual?

1. I get these almost daily now, although it's usually only 1 or 2 :-D
2. I get these once in awhile and all I can think is, "Oh dear. What did I say to offend someone this time?"
3. Have not yet received one of these.
4. Haha, used to get these a lot when my yahoo messenger name was public. I did away with that the day someone solicited me for sex and had found me through my YA! page *shudders*

Of all of these, I like getting a best answer the best.

1. I get these almost daily now, although it's usually only 1 or 2 :-D
2. I get these once in awhile and all I can think is, "Oh dear. What did I say to offend someone this time?"
3. Have not yet received one of these.
4. Haha, used to get these a lot when my yahoo messenger name was public. I did away with that the day someone solicited me for sex and had found me through my YA! page *shudders*

Of all of these, I like getting a best answer the best.

Back