Which luxury suv is best?

Stepbros101

Oct 2, 2011
I know I don't want a BMW x3 but what other ones are comparable . Please include mpg and cost of the cars. Guaranteed best answer.. Only brands such as mercedes Lexus Acura imfiniti Cadillac Audi ect... Thanks so much

Lexus, of course. mpg aand cost depend on which model you choose and are avaialble on line. Never buy Cadillac, it is costly but really a piece of junk.

for me it would be:

#1 Audi Q5 -looks amazing, but probably won't last for an extended period of time, I would get rid of it before warranty runs out. base price of 35k, 22 combined MPG

#2 Acura MDX - also looks really nice, proven to be reliable, very comfortable. base price of 42k, 19 combined MPG

#3 Infiniti FX - probably also more reliable than Audi, good looking, but IMO not on par with the MDX. base price of 43k, 19 combined MPG

#4 Porsche Cayenne - if you have an unlimited budget I'd get this, but it won't be reliable at all and it will cost a fortune to option it out the way the most of the other vehicles come standard. base price of 48k, 22 combined MPG

Back