which is better itouch 5 or iphone5 or ipad?

Deyanna

Mar 13, 2013
im trying to get other opinions before i buy, looking for the negative and positive on these before i go and buy

depends what you want it for. If you want to call people get the iphone 5. If you want it just for games, apps and internet get the ipod touch 5th gen or 4th gen (both are pretty much the same) If you want an ipod touch, but you find the screen to small or a wider picture for videos and face time, get the ipad.

I hope this helps

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8txMebALhMk/S8OaOiRGOyI/AAAAAAAAAAc/4grsMT18gdQ/s1600/iphone-ipad.jpg

ipod touch and iphone 5 pretty much the same thing just the ipone 5 much more expensive and you can call people with it the ipad is just a bigger ipod depends on whether you want a small screen or a bigger one.

They're all good and all run mostly the same apps. Each one has different strengths and weaknesses depending on what you need and want.

If you need a *phone*, get the iPhone.

Otherwise...

If you will mostly be using it at home, get the iPad since the screen is a lot bigger.

Otherwise...

Get the iPod touch since it's smaller and more portable.

Comparing 3 different things. A media player, smartphone & tablet. In that case its a matter of which you think you would need the most & benefit the most of having.

Back