Which is better eHarmony or Match.com?

AmethystKitty

Feb 3, 2013
I was thinking about trying online dating since with work and college I am doing busy to go out looking for someone plus I heard that with online dating you have a better chance of finding someone that you have a great deal in common with. Which is better Match.com or eHarmony.com?

I'm an expert on dating site, I have tried them all from matchmaker to any other sites and I have never found the right girl until I met this girl on Facebook. Anyway I think you should go on matchmaker it's one of the best site since a lot of people go on there, make you have more chance to meet someone.

I've tried both sites, and I personally liked eHarmony way better. I put in what I was looking for in a guy on Match, and I had very few quality choices. On eHarm, I felt like they dug deeper in finding me quality matches, and I got a lot.

I have tried both and I liked Match better because it gives you more freedom to select your own matches. Here is a good article that compares both of the sites and offers discounts for both: http://sb1.hubpages.com/hub/eHarmony-vs-Matchcom-Which-is-the-Best-Online-Dating-Site

Good luck!

Back