Which gaming console to buy ps3 or Xbox for jailbreak and play?

jahir

May 1, 2013
Hi folks , my goal is to play downloaded game in console, just single player only not online. I already own a gaming laptop for pc gaming. For exclusive console games I like to buy ps3 or Xbox 360

So which one is easy to jailbreak

If i go for ps3 which one should I buy slim or super slim. Slim ps3 is not easy to find but I saw one in the shop.
Which ps3 can do jailbreak.
For jail breaking what should be the firmware and what is the latest ps3 come with.

In Xbox 360 which model should I buy for jail breaking possibility and which firmware. i prefer Xbox over ps3 because of kinetic

Looking for prompt suggestion and advice

Thanks

i know for a fact you still have to pay for xbox live and things on xbla and things on psn so really it depends which games you prefer you can still play with the xbox online im not sure about the ps3 though you will have to check that out and i know if you get a chipped xbox you have to take the chip out every time you update it

IDK if you even know WTF your talking about, but you can't "Jailbreak" consoles. You can on Xbox, however, get a JTAG and burn games onto disks. You would need to flash your Xbox and its just not worth it.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Buy the games.

Back