which chevrolet is the best?

Depends on what you need the car for. If it's just you and maybe the wife or GF then get a Vette or a new Camaro. Family car I'd suggest the Impala. Extended cab trucks can perform same role as the Impala and still be useful since it's a truck. I'm a Chevy fan for 40 plus years and I wouldn't own one now. Until they come back with a two door in something bigger than a bread box I'll never buy another Chevy as long as I live. Thanks for the chance to vent.

Citation X-11! V 6!

Lotsa fun, great handling, reto styling, much less $$ than a 'vette, and much less insutrance, too.

'63 Corvette is the epitome of all classic American cars all around...

But the Corvette is also the ONLY American made supercar

To answer your question, The new GTO's or Colbolts are an idea to look at. Of course the new Camaro now has tons of after market parts

Citation! 99.9999% of Citations ended up in the junkyard and have been melted for scrap metal eons ago. It's been years since I've seen a Citation living in the new England states.

69 Camaro SS with the ZL1 aluminum 427, cowl induction, open chambered exhaust and 4 wheel disc brakes would get my vote.....or the 70 Chevelle SS LS7 454. For their era, they were perhaps the ultimate Chevy's made.
The new Camaros and Corvettes would have to win in modern times. Performance is back indeed.

Corvette will win in all of those categories. If you're not going to get a corvette, then the best of the rest of the chevroletes right now is the malibu.

Back