Which Celebrity Would You Kiss/ Marry/ Throw Off A Cliff?

• Thread starter patchwork_pyjamas
  • Start date
A. James McAvoy because he's a good kisser according to Keira Knightley or Megan Fox because she's hot.
B. Ben Stiller because he's a funny guy!!
C. Britney Spears....I can't believe I wanted to be like her...

kiss - brad pitt
mary - josh heartnett
throw off a cliff - paris hilton

i would kiss chris brown, marry chris brown, and throw brittany spears off a cliff

I'd kiss any of the Victoria's Secret Angels, because they are so sweet and beautiful

Marry (I don't think my gal is gonna like this answer) Daniella Sarahyba - See link....
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2008_swimsuit/models/daniella-sarahyba/08_daniella-sarahyba_6.html because Daniella is the MOST beautiful swim suit model I have seen and she is a total sweet heart

I'd throw Paris Hilton off a cliff, because she is no real celebrity, she's just a spoiled brat

kiss - Chester Bennington

marry - Brandon Flowers

throw off a cliff - Paris Hilton

♥

Eva Mendes. She's gorgeous.

Eva Mendes. The sex would be amazing.

Paris Hilton. She's so slutty she'd probably be drunk, stoned, and on drugs at the time of her death.

a) Leo DiCaprio (if he still looked like he did in Titanic)
b) Don't have any
c) Paris Hilton - maybe it would knock some sense into her!

XOXO,
Laurie

kiss- shia labeof [sp]

marry- channing tatum

throw off a cliff- tom cruise

:]

I would kiss Kate Winslett...because she is just so kissable.

I would marry Germaine Greer...because she is someone worth listening to and is very attractive.

I would throw Simon Callow off a cliff in order to save British music from further abuse by his karaoke clones and the consequent restriction of British musical talent.

a) Summer Glau
b) Summer Glau
c) Brent Musberger or Billy Mays

Q. a) Justin Long
b) Justin Long
c) Drew Barrymore-she's dating my man,LOL

Why? He's hot, funny,great actor, and he seems like the kind of guy who takes everything in strides. Not like other actors that take everything in leaps and bounds

Either Ashely or Mary Kate Olsen...Don't like neither one one them Skinny B*tches...But before I throw them off the Cliff,,I'm taking them to Bed..Got to give them some Pleasure

Kiss... none.
Marry... none, well, someone really old so that they'd die the next day and I'd get all the money. *Gasp* Golddigger much?
Throw off a cliff? Miley Cyrus. (Is that how you spell her last name??)

Back