which body do you find the most attractive?

it's coz she has the biggest boobs in proprtion to her body
but to be frank the larger ones would have got more votes if their boobs were bigger

booobies booooooooooooobies - i just love that word :p:

I think your the fifth person to quote that
and barely alive is simply a metaphor that reflects my opinion, but of hyperbole I know meh

i think it's that, and also the fact that 20 is posing differently, and the other chubby girls are wearing unattractive underwear.

this failed, but at least we know the majority seem to prefer "curves".

yea its difficult to tell because they are wearing different underwear, posing differently.

If you got a set of pictures same pose, same underwear etc it would help but still wouldnt eliminate the fact that if one person has got a particularly nice set of boobs - they will favour that one.

Generally men dont like it if women are too skinny or too fat. So as long as they are in the "-10 to 40" range people arent going to care too much

It's between 0 and 40 but after voting 40, I'm shocked to see the clear cut win!!

50% the highest and next one down is 11% :eek:

However, they all have different underwear and are in different scenes that may subconsciously affect our choices. (Like opting to favor 0 over 10 because 0 is wet lol)

40, which I voted for, possibly 20.

-30 and -20 look like I'd expect them to be dressed in blue and white striped pyjamas.

I voted 40. Slim, toned and has nice breasts. All in proportion.
Most of the others below 40 look pre-pubescent to me. 40 is the only 'womanly' body there imo.

Back