which body do you find the most attractive?

10-100 look healthy to me...
...40 isn't just about weight, it's about tonage and body position, if you look at the way 40's hips are, instead of the outstretched on the left side and the slanted into the light on the right side... that's 20 and 60, her position is more favourable for gody shape. 80-100 lose the stomach shape, but I don't know if all who have the weight of 80 - 100 do or don't have the same charateristic. I could note other things about the pictures but I don't know if that's relevant.

:rolleyes:
what did you think I meant? I dont literally mean stay alive im not thick, its metaohorical in that anything below 40 is just crap
once again my opinion
now go look at yourself in the mirror some more

I knew what you meant but I felt it were ******** to try and demean them girls for being 'too skinny' / unhealthy, say oh it's not good to be all skin n bones

I'd like a body like 40%, but I'm more like -10%/0%, and if I put on weight it would go in the wrong places.

I'm going to, it is my natural weight, and like I said if I put more on I'm sure the majority would just go on my tummy anyway with maybe a little bit on my boobs and arse.

I've not sunk to the depth of posting near naked photos of myself on the internet in an attempt to get validation off random strangers.

Yet

I also left my user name...:)
Although as I pressed enter I think I saw a stupid typo, perhaps there was also one in my username.

Ohhh. I thought u were saying theres too much love as in there is too much love in this thread or something. I feel really daft now :eek::

Why don't you post a photo of YOUR body eh?
Get it out for the girls and all that...

Back