which action packed anime should i watch?

Nadia

May 12, 2008
Not nessecarily packed to them limit where theres not enough room 4 a plot line recommendations of anime similar to fmab will get best answer and five stars but here's the catch every answer i get for which anime 2 watch next that's like fmab lacks one very big detail: i want fighting scenes like episode 52 aka everyone's strength u no when al fights pride and kimblee and then the drawings look wiggly? that's 60% of the reason i like fmab u can also find fighting scenes with wiggly drawings like pain vs naruto, naruto vs sasuke, sasuke vs orochimaru in the valley of the dead and one of my favs kakashi vs kakuzu so don't tell me there aren't any wiggly drawings cuz i just gave a whole list thnx
plz check out one of the above fights on youtube to get a clear idea of wat i mean and even if u think u no wat i mean plz watch it again ull notice that mayb u were wrong.

And plz no 1 say bleach or one piece cuz i watched like 80 episodes of bleach and its a b!#(h and i wont even lay a single ray of light onto my receptor cells which are being emitted from one piece thnx oh and i wanna check out a fight from the anime ur suggesting 2 c if ill like it cuz i dont wanna waste my time on nothing so can u tell me where i can watch the fight or who the fight is between u no __vs__ and ill check it out on youtube thnx.

Back