Where to meet women!

I've met many a hot women at the local climbing gym. They're fit. They're usually very hot. And they've always got a great personality

Don't get me wrong guys and gals, I ain't a loner who surfs the net 24/7!

I've had my share of women in the past, but there was only one I'd say who was actually genuinely an amazing girl (for the most part!).

When I go out to a nightclub, they all just seem like, well, as if they'd go home with anything....I ain't looking for a one night stand.

I'd like to meet a sophisticated, intelligent, good looking girl. Perhaps I should hang out in the library

Any "sophisticated" spots you can think of?

Sophisticated at our age? No not really. They are all fairly unsophisticated just look us boys at 18-21?

I had this exact problem when I was 19. I got soooo bored of the bar and club girls I usually dated. So, I started going out with older women. They are MUCH more fun, and so damn easy to pick up. If you are funny, intelligent, and good looking, its like shooting a fish in a barrel. Uni graduates are usually fun.

You could always don a suit and go cruising the streets of the business district .

For me, its around 24-30, when I was 19, it was 22. Obviously, I wouldnt recommend picking up 40+ yr olds. They tend to be rather clingy to their toy boys .

Back