Where to buy Nokia 3310?

Missy

May 14, 2008
I have a iPhone5 with Verizon and i have always had iPhone since they came out when i was in middle school. Now i am in high school Junior year. I remember as a kid my mom had the Nokia 3310 and i always used to play with the tones and the games and it was very fun. I would just like to know where i can get a Nokia 3310 not the ones still made and ripped off in china but an original with charger maybe? New is great, but good condition is all that matters, battery mainly. I just want to know if i go to the store will Verizon switch me over to the Nokia 3310? Or will i have to wait until my contract is up? Also main question where do i get one?!?! Thanks alot!

I really do love the iPhone5 but every kid in my school has it and i just kind of want to be unique and have a fun little old phone and maybe even buy 3 or 4of them just in case i wear them all out and in a few years they will be impossible to find. I know 15 years is quite a long time to find an original but i have some hope and come to Yahoo for help :)

Back