Where is the best place...?

ttEINAHPETStt

Mar 23, 2008
you have ever been on vacation?My best was a cruise to the Bahamas...such a pretty place...love white sand beaches and the beautiful waters....

Well I have only been on vacation twice. Last year it was Disneyland and Sea World this year it was Knotts Berry Farm and Huntington Beach. I have to say I think Disneyland/Sea World was the best. I am just a big kid at heart. One of my favorite things was feeding and petting the dolphins.I would love to go to Fiji though...I love tropical paradise.I am jealous of you now...lol

I've had many nice vacations. I spent two weeks in Germany and Austria in '05 and can't wait to return. I also went to the Bahamas and swam with the dolphins during a cruise as well. And (twice) I've volunteered for a week at a time helping Hurricane Katrina victims in New Orleans rebuild their houses. If I had a choice on which to do forever, it'd be working in New Orleans. Nowhere else would you find a better feeling of satisfaction knowing you've helped others, and they are extremely grateful.

Back