where have I heard the iPhone xylophone ringtone before?

I maybe wrong...... but it really seems to me that xilophone is from DOOM 2 pc videogame..... I've played that for thousands hours years ago (it doesn't work anymore on my computer, so I cannot check) and now when I hear that ringtone it's like images from some precise level of the game are coming to my mind!

Thomas Newman is the composer of almost all the music you posted here...sure they all sound similar. Maybe he composed the Xylophone Tune?

I have the answer!!!!!

It's from the O.C.!!! when it cuts into a different scene..

The Magnificent Seven - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45KAjt7v4t4]YouTube - The Magnificent Seven - Elmer Bernstein[/ame]

When I first heard this ringtone I thought it was from american beauty. I have listened to the soundtrack: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sWll2mqPD0]YouTube - 01 - Dead Already[/ame] and although it is not exactly the same song I can see how, without reference, that ringtone could make me think it was.

Listen, the actual ringtone is probably an original composition and hasn't been on any tv shows or movies, its just the way our human brains work that is convincing some people on here that the have heard it before.

i think it's american beauty, but it might also be from "the big bounce"

It's also VERY similar to the music on the intro screen of the King of California DVD.

Here's another vote for Desperate Housewives, the first couple of measures into each episode.

It was Paul Rudd's ringtone in I Love You, Man. It is heard many times throughout the movie so that was probably it.

the way

I like the sunglasses, I like the discount sunglasses, because I think they can block the sun for me, I like the blue style is universal, I think that is noble and elegant temperament fascinated me, and I love They, like, like I like my own. When you go out, when you travel, when you are shopping, sunglasses are your best choice, I do not not love it, I believe that my sunshine is wrong, you can try , believe me, believe in yourself as if! My favorite Oakley sunglasses.

Everyone has their own style and views, for Oakley sunglasses, whether you are a celebrity or socialite, or rich, I think you are likely to use such time, if you need, I will talk to you at any time My shopping experience has been the use of feelings, I like my style, Oakley! :applause:

I'm convinced it's from Serendipity but I can't find that bit of the music??
Anyone else agree??

Back