Where Can You Get Free Verizon Ringtones No Spam!?

ChinaGirl1

Jun 22, 2010
I've been looking forever and just cant find any i want one that safe no spam or charges dont say myxer cuz that dont work fer verizon

Mobile9.com is great and has tons of popular music ringtones for free that you download and save to your desktop on your computer and then send to your phone in the form of an email. To send an email to your phone simply type in the "to" box your fullnumber with the area code @vzwpix.com. Depending on you plan and phone setup you may or may not be able to do this. You must be able to send and receive pictures. When you get the message on your phone it should start playing the ringtone when you open it. Then press options and scroll down until you see "save as ringtone". Then my friend you are golden.

google mytinyphone.com it has loads of great tones, including new music hits, you can browse with your mobile or computer, and its absolutely free! plus, you can also get cell wallpapers, games and apps. freeeeeeee!

Mobile9.com is great and has tons of popular music ringtones for free that you download and save to your desktop on your computer and then send to your phone in the form of an email. To send an email to your phone simply type in the "to" box your fullnumber with the area code @vzwpix.com. Depending on you plan and phone setup you may or may not be able to do this. You must be able to send and receive pictures. When you get the message on your phone it should start playing the ringtone when you open it. Then press options and scroll down until you see "save as ringtone". Then my friend you are golden.

I make my own using music files I already have, then trim them down into short ringtone clips using a free program called Audacity. It's pretty easy to use. Put the finished file on your phone, send it to yourself in a text message, and save the file as a ringtone.

Back