Where can I buy djarum clove cigarettes now that they're banned by the FDA?

animated it

Hey Yall! If anyone has any info on where I can get djarum Splash cigarettes (NOT "Little Cigars") please email me at smijes(at)blackberry(dot)tmo(dot)net

wishing for golds

Am finally out of my dear golds...tried the cigars but just too strong - does anyone out there recommend a brand I can buy that is close to the mild taste and sweet taste of the golds - havent tried any of the brands that you can still buy on the various internet sites. If anyone knows how I can get my golds I would be forever grateful.

do you have anymore of the org cloves I would like to order some from you on ebay

So i ordered some Djarum blacks from salecheapcigarettes.com and right now my tracking number says theyre being held by customs

for those of you who said they got their shipment fine this must be a lie right? mine only got held yesterday, so im going to have to wait and see what's going to really happen, but it doesnt look good. this ban is killing all of us and it's getting at my nerves

ii've been smoking gross Camels just to survive, but it's literally killing me. there has to be a better way to get some Djarums. who can really help?

email me: [email protected]

Help!

I've been smoking the cigars but they are strong. I can find them every now and again in a store, but I'm looking for Bali Hai and Menthol. Please email me at [email protected].

Thanks

FYI for us clove smokers

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
There are several websites outside of the US where they will sell them to you. The problem is that Customs is confiscating them. From the US Custom's website:

"Of particular note to importers is a section of the Act which takes effect Tuesday, September 22, 2009: a ban on all flavored cigarettes (excluding menthol). FDA intends to begin enforcement of this provision on Tuesday, September 22, 2009; when imported or offered for import, flavored cigarette products (excluding menthol-only flavored cigarettes) are subject to refusal of admission into the US."
http://apps.cbp.gov/csms/viewmssg.asp?Re…

If Customs takes your shipment, you lose your money. After all, it isn't the fault of the company that your country has banned flavored cigarettes. That's the fault of the voters who elected politicians who wanted to ban flavored tobaccos. This is a page that shows the legislation that was passed. If you scroll down the page, you will see where it says "Votes" there are links to how our Congressmen and Senators voted on this issue. And of course, our President chose to sign the bill into law.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd…

cigs

hey im interested in buying some djarum specials and djarum blacks .please respond to [email protected] my name is shannon i live in washington state near seattle..im interested..talk at you later thanks....

I sell any kind of Indonesian-brand Djarum cigarettes, in case you're interested, you can email me at ciggscoffee[at]gmail.com for a catalogue :)

thanks!

Djarum

They have them in malls, if your mall has a pipe tobacco store, thats where i by them

Hello everyone,

we have Djarum specials, in bali indonesia Djarum put different packaging, called Djarum Brown. please email us for detail at: [email protected]

I buy my old version cloves from Indonesia

Buying Clove Cigarettes Online : Djarum Black Cigarettes : Gudang Garam : Sampoerna Mild : Purchase Indonesian Cigarettes : Clove Cigarettes Shop : Clove Cigarettes Store

I bought 3 cartons of my Djarum Blacks (26 per pack), got the email, bought a Visa gift card since I was leery of attaching a debit card that links to my permanent bank account, paid on there Bailpay option for $6 extra and got them in about a WEEK. No problems at all!

It ends up coming to about HALF the cost of the horrible cigar replacements.

you can still buy them on line. it will probably take a awhile to get trough customs and you shouldn’t buy a lot at one time or close together or else customs might put a hold on your orders but if you only get a cartoon or two every once in a while you should be fine. Clove Cigarettes Store : Djarum Black, Sampoerna, Gudang Garam, Marlboro this is a pretty good site. they have a lot of different brands and you can even get individual packs to try them.

Use Coupon Code NYEM and get 10% OFF for shopping online at www. indonesia-cigarettes.com

Good oline shop for the cloves

I live in Australia and a pack of Black here cost around 20 dollars! I have been getting them online for like 10-15 times now. Was held by custom once and I paid like 70 bux for tax and they return me the djarums. This place call CiggiesWorld is pretty reliable and they take paypal too. Other online shop only take money orders and western union so I was a bit reluctant buying from them.

Back