Where are some places to meet guys?

lostgirl1

Mar 3, 2010
So my friends have been taking me to bars and trying to get me used to talking to guys. which is working i am more comfortable talking to guys but that being said it is usually after a few drinks. Where are some places where it is not weird to introduce yourself to a seemingly single guy? I am 22 if that helps any.

If i were you, i would never bother with a serious relationship....
I met this girl, I truly thought she was the one... She made everyday worthwhile, she made me happy.... Everyone said we were perfect for each other, and one day, we just happened.... But then one day i woke up tied to a chair.... And i saw her making bittersweet love to my brother of all people.... I cried tears of agony, and with each and every heartbeat, it felt like the sky was getting heavier and heavier and it was getting harder to breathe....... I hate myself for being so naive and believing there was such a thing called love..... all it did was leave my heart in pieces....

If i were you, just go find yourself a guy, just have casual sex no strings attached, and by the end, everyone's a winner....

THE MESSIAH

There is this thing I have heard of I have never used it.. I actually just heard about it today but its call chat roulette..basically its a chat site that you go on to and it randomly pairs you up with someone if you don't want to talk to them you exit it and it pairs you up with someone else.. it may get you a little more confident with talking to men.. and when you go out maybe you won't need as many drinks in you to talk to men.. hopefully I could help : )

Back