Where and how do I make friends in Toronto?

This is great! I just googled how to make friends in Toronto too!

See we can meet potential life partners online but not friends? I just wrote an article in my blog about meeting friends online actually: Female Currency: Single Gal Survival Guide

I'm 21, female, just graduated school and looking to meet some new friends.
Contact me at: [email protected] if interested :)

ya i realize the same thing after high school making friends is more challengin then findin a job at times. i just moved away from home n now living in scarbarough. everythin has changed completely from 10 yrs ago :p it feel pretty lonely down here at the momment since i dun know anyone at all n the only person i hang out with is my cousin n his friends but the thing is i dont want to depend on him for my boredom and i would rather make my own group of friends so ya . this sounds kinda weird but if anyone ever wants to hang out lol n lives in scarbarough add me [email protected] n we'll chat btw my name is mike

Added you Mike, I'm in Pickering so we're neighbors! :D

Anywho, pretty lonely, had friends in high school but moving around a lot/depression and withdrawal from society for a while has rendered my social life pretty much obsolete. So I googled, found this thread and thought; why not give it a shot? Not really much to lose. I'm 21, male and aside from the acquaintances I yuck it up with at work, I really only have 2 friends (and that includes my girlfriend, and the other I never see). So yeah, let's hang.

Email or MSN.
[email protected]

Creepy waving smiley coming your way :) .

As embarassed as I am to say it, I too googled 'make friends in Toronto'. I moved to Toronto for school and left behind all my friends (whom I have been friends with since elementary school) and after graduating from college I moved to Vaughan with boyfriend (though I do work in dt Toronto) and lost touch with all my school friends - due to them moving back home. Not only am I without friends In Toronto, most of my friends are moving to England and have taken off to Afghanistan. After school i've been finding it really hard to make new friends and I find myself only interacting with my boyfriend's friends.
I'm 21 and hoping to talk/meet people around the same age or a little older (since I am more mature then most young adults my age)
If you'd like to chat my email is [email protected]
- Also im female.

meetup.com

this is a great site. i havent used it in Toronto yet, but i made some great friends when i had moved to California.

Hi, I'm in the same boat as everyone here. comforting to know that others are feeling the same way... I'm 22 (female) and would like to make some friends. I have drifted apart from all my friends and it does become lonely... email me or add me to msn my email is [email protected]

I'm pretty much in the same boat as the rest of you all. I go to Waterloo but am in toronto 90% of the time. All my friends are off at different universities or whatever else and I'm feeling pretty lonely these days. I'm 21 and male for whatever that matters. I'd like to make some friends to have a nice chat with or go for some adventures around toronto! My email is [email protected]. Hope to hear from anyone.

Hello All,
I am looking for friends. I have lived in Toronto for a few years but I have no friends.
I am always busy with work and go for evening classes also. I am in my late Thirties and I am just looking for some genuine friends, because I don't have family with me here in Toronto. I am female and I feel lonely a lot and my Co-workers notice it too. I moved from ThunderBay to Toronto. I don't mind if you are male or female. I just want some decent friends. If you are interested, Please E-mail me at [email protected]

You can't imagine how hard is to live in this city alone, my family and friends are in Brazil and sometimes I still ask myself what I am doing here. If a Canadian feel lonely sometimes and think it's hard to make a friend, can you imagine how it is to a foreign? At least you guys speak the language without problems...

Btw, I'm a guy, 21 yrs old and my msn ([email protected])

Check out actionawaits.com for meeting new friends and trying fun new things in toronto.

friends?

hey there .. I see I am incredibly delayed in reasponse to this !! lol .. but i too just googles "where to find friends in toront and how" and it braught me here .. glad to see there where some others in the same boat as me awhile ago .. dunno whats going on now .. but if n e one is still interested i wouldnt mind hearing from you agunawar206 at gmail com (wont let me use the at symbol lol) .. preferably a girl .. sortta want that bff friendship ..

hey I have no friends too!. I just googled make friends toronto and got here. I am a very creepy boring guy looking for just plain friends to hang around with. It doesnt matter if they are guys but keep in mind that im not gay. All my other friends dont live in toronto.

You're very creepy??

Hey guys, I am 25, male, moved to Montreal, from Toronto (for work), and now i am back after 2 years. people in Montreal are more open and i met 3 great friends who i would not hesitate to do any favors for. unfortunately everyone went their own way.

the people in university and workplaces in Toronto always keep their distance, you are always a stranger in their eyes. this is why i was unable to really connect with anyone like minded.

If you want to talk on msn is vitaliy-v (at) hotmail (dot) com

wow everyone says Montreal is more friendly and open i should go there , i'm just 20 and i cant make friends yet (it only happen to foreign people ? ) , i guess i have to say "Hello" to everyone but i guess they will freak out , i dunno i wish i can have nice friends around my age , but internet is not really helpful , if theres some cool people there . i'd like to meet them

Back