What's worng with my Nokia touch screen?

TIMOTHY

Jun 17, 2008
I have a Nokia C5-03 and when I try open anything in the menu, instead, it scrolls to the top or bottom of the screen and then it sticks there. I've tried taking the battery out of it for about 2 minutes and pressed the on button (with the battery out) to get rid of all the power in it but that didn't work either. I've had it for about a month or half a month and it just came back from repairs because the screen didn't turn on. Can anyone help?

Try restoring to factory settings as it may be that the software is corrupted,also check for any upgrades to the OS as these sometimes contain bug fixes,but back up your data first if you factory reset as the phone will go back to being how it was when you got it ie no pics,contacts etc.If this doesnt work and the phone is less than 12 months old its covered by warranty so they will fix it free unless theres evidence of it being dropped or having water damage (no point in lying if you know it has been dropped or anything as they can easily tell) If all else fails take it to a mobile repair shop,but be prepared for a big bill if the screen needs replacing

Back