What's the worse rumor you heard about you?

Well the worst one would be is i was skyping with my friend, who this b*tch at my school liked, and she hated me, so she told everyone that i stripped for him on webcam and that i was a slut who likes dick.
Thats a total lie.

This was when i was in the 7th grade, btw.

i havent ever spread a rumor

That I was a lesbian. Seriously? That's about the only thing anyone could insult me with, and they accused me of it?! No, I don't start rumors.

I've heard SO many rumors about me. Most of them were mostly saying I was a slut. I heard one rumor that I took shots in the bathroom before class (not entirely false..), and another that I bIew 3 guys in the girl's bathroom (entirely untrue). I've never made up a rumor before

I've heard SO many rumors about me. Most of them were mostly saying I was a slut. I heard one rumor that I took shots in the bathroom before class (not entirely false..), and another that I bIew 3 guys in the girl's bathroom (entirely untrue). I've never made up a rumor before

That I was a male whore and it went around the school i mean wtf? i was in middle school?

Why yes i have made a rumor about some1 but it turned out to be true, so yeah it doesnt Plague me

Not really any rumors. A lot of people think I'm anorexic though, and I'm NOT. I just have a really high metabolism.

Nope I haven't. :)

Apparently I was having some guy in our years baby...
Stupid rumour. Just because someone saw me buying a few baby clothes (a present for my cousin's baby)...

Nope, I've never made up a rumour about someone.

Apparently I was having some guy in our years baby...
Stupid rumour. Just because someone saw me buying a few baby clothes (a present for my cousin's baby)...

Nope, I've never made up a rumour about someone.

That i'm a creeper ... *puts his telescope away* .... what... it was for my uhm... astrology class.... SILENCE! *runs away*

That I say that Michael Jackson was my uncle. But it was only because there is this girl in my year with the same name as me and she said that, so I don't know if that would count

Back