Whats a great number to prank call?

My evil ex

Please PLEASE call this number his name is Dylan Bumgardner but i now call him Dyldo Bumhole. It would make my day if you got him back. :D

Prank call this girl

The name of this girl is Kara 419-561-0254

two numbers for prank called

815-378-6368 (some dude I got from the wrong number)

And this girl Lindsay 650-888-1913

Prank call them both

assassinate this bitch with calls..

2394914157..her name is ashley and she is one hell of a dumb ass bitch she treats everyone like shit she is a preppy cunt from naples florida..prank this bitch daily!!!! no fuck that HOURLY she deserves NO MERCY soundboards and normal ranting and raving will do ...please dont forget *67

hello call 216 374 5261 and ask for arianna *67 it or call 4402780344 and ask for anthony *67 it

This guys name is branden lee mathie. He is a stupid immature 28 year old that lives on the western part of Ohio. He is a car dealer and he is a Nasty petophile thr wants to fuck a 16 year old! He says he will blow ur phone up but honestly he will get tired of u and tell u to stop! He is retarded! It is halleriouse to call him bi polar unattractive and gay he is an ugly bastard don't give him any respect what do ever!!! If you like to get yelled at and cursed at for fun her you go call 3302240297 :) Gud luck!!

3303241528 tina parsons....this bitch steals and lies to people to try to fuck up friendships along with the fact she tries to blame the fact she has meth mouth on an abusive ex boyfriend...bitch you don't get brown teeth from being punched in the mouth...call her until she changes her number

Call and ask for Austin!! Its really funny XD 731-819-7194

lol dumb ass bitch

This guys name is branden lee mathie. He is a stupid immature 28 year old that lives on the western part of Ohio. He is a car dealer and he is a Nasty petophile thr wants to fuck a 16 year old! He says he will blow ur phone up but honestly he will get tired of u and tell u to stop! He is retarded! It is halleriouse to call him bi polar unattractive and gay he is an ugly bastard don't give him any respect what do ever!!! If you like to get yelled at and cursed at for fun her you go call 3302240297 :) Gud luck!!

lol the only reason his number is on here is because the dumb bitch forgot to block her number...her fuckin loss hurr durrrrrrrrr she aint she also has a one year old child who she rather stay up in the night to prank someone than care for it so nice try..next time dont be a salty vagina..oh and DONT FORGET *67...

Target destroyed BDA ;)

3303241528 tina parsons....this bitch steals and lies to people to try to fuck up friendships along with the fact she tries to blame the fact she has meth mouth on an abusive ex boyfriend...bitch you don't get brown teeth from being punched in the mouth...call her until she changes her number

she changed her number...good job boys...rockem and sockem

call 5152272007 ask for cal tell him hes girlfriend prego :)

best number to prank call of all of them..

PLEASE prank call this number.. 253-221-7592... His name is Jeff Helsel.. He's a huge asshole thief / lair and a he is gay. This guy jumped me, beat the crap out of me and stole 450.00 cash. I needed that to pay my 1/2 the rent. He used the money to buy a 12 year old kid a ps3 and blew the rest at the bar and on drugs. He's scammed and robed lots of people.

Back