What would be your entrance theme music?

Wow. That video felt really awkward to watch lol I think if my opponent came down to the ring w/this theme and had the light up groinage, I'd think about forfeiting. Unless I walked down to the ring with this theme behind me:

Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show - YouTube

The "high voltage!" thing reminds me of a story my friend told me back when he did tournies in the 90's. There was this guy who called himself the Electric Hyena who wore an Electric Green outfit and had long dreads. Apparently, this guy really kicked tuckus though.

A repuded wrestler could make this one pretty scary, actually
I love the ironic and funny candidates here, If I was to present something that have had a emotional impact on myself, I'd perhaps choose this one: Soundgarden - Rusty Cage - YouTube

A tatu cover perhaps -

The Berzerker - All The Things She Said (TATU Cover) - YouTube

Ive always used this as part of my BJJ comp warm ups -

Nile - Annihilation of the Wicked - YouTube

Pffffft....I give you Miami 1980

MSM - Conga

I'd play this and get a HUGE conga going around the venue.

HAHAHAHA! growing up in Miami you cannot be more correct sir!!

I must add this now to the miami theme you have avalanched

No Mercy - Where Do You Go - YouTube

Currently have this as my ringtone
(CM Punk entrance)

WWE CM Punk New Theme Song 2011 "Cult of Personality" By Living Colour - YouTube

but surely this would be my entrance song into a fight....

Street Fighter 2 Guile stage theme music - YouTube

^THAT IS FREAKIN AWESOME by far the best video game soundbyte/ song ever created

i might have to steal that one from you

although IMO you could only use that as your entrance theme if you styled your appearance after Guile =D

Chinese parents raising their Son in the UK, entering a fight with American flag tattoos and blonde flat-top hair may upset them......a little.

Nah it'll be fine, they'll appreciate the comedic value once they heard the entrance music! =D

Back