what woud you do if someone insulted you?

SpikeCandy

Mar 20, 2008
i wast just wondering what woud you do if someone called you a "bad name" or ofended you what woud be your response and how woud you react?btw i usually dont really care that much but it doesnt happen much

Slap them round the face with my glove, demand satisfaction at dawn and gather my seconds (Mitch and Simon S) for a dual on the morrow.

PASmith faces them squarely and with honour, I fill a sock with pound coins and sneak round behind them...

Mitch

I would kill myself.

Then, when my tainted spirit reaches its final destination, i will usurp the master of that dark place. From my throne i will lash together a machine of blood and bone, and fueled by my hatred this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and mine.
As my dark work begins you will hear a thousand voices screaming as from a great distance. As i slip through the gaping maw of nothing, you will catch a glimpse of my glorious new form before you are incinerated.

I will open one of my six mouths and sing the song that ends the Earth.

Empty a bucket full of raw sewage over them,kick them in the groin,spit at them and then walk off and forget about it.

I work at a school full of urban special needs kids, so I get insulted on a regular basis. I am developing very thick skin.

cant insult you if they dead,just -I really should learn how to spell properly at some stage- sayan wait wut?

"Pleased to meet you!"

"I know you are, but what about me?"

One of these days, I'd like a chance to quote David Gemmell at somebody:

I would say:

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Generally the urge to retaliate stems from a lack confidence (not confidence in you ability to hand down a beat down but self worth).

Back