What trends are you getting tired of?

Liz

May 20, 2008
@Eternall yeah when people text like that its like reading another language. Thy txt lyk thiz. Who the hell talks like that? Lol
@Django lol pee wee Herman? Lmbo...hee...hee

Ppl typing lyk dis/textspeak

The current trend toward lousy grammar

Men who are terrified of a little pubic hair

People acting proud to be dumb

Political extremism(both far right and far left)

50 Shades Of Sh*t oops I mean Grey

Whining

could go on and on....

Women half dressing and thinking it's cute.
Cheaters
Everyone acting as if they're on a reality show or in Hollywood- big timers-- when they're not
Did I say cheaters...
Surgeries and implants

"Women half dressing and thinking it's cute." [2]

And the "I'm so mad at my DAD omg ttyl ptps rofl lmao, so mad that he got me the green Bugatti, not the blue one - my life is so hard!!!" yeah maybe some exaggeration but people complaining about material objects.

And girls talking grease on Twitter being the biggest hypocrites... damn a few weeks ago my friend showed me this girls Twitter page I used to know and man I've never seen a bigger hypocrite in my life.
- Her Twit: Tells girls they're sluts for dressing sloppy to get attention, her life: "Lost virginity at age 12, dresses sloppy and has had sex with more then 6 boys before 18".

Probably spent an hour laughing at her contradictions

"Women half dressing and thinking it's cute." [2]

And the "I'm so mad at my DAD omg ttyl ptps rofl lmao, so mad that he got me the green Bugatti, not the blue one - my life is so hard!!!" yeah maybe some exaggeration but people complaining about material objects.

And girls talking grease on Twitter being the biggest hypocrites... damn a few weeks ago my friend showed me this girls Twitter page I used to know and man I've never seen a bigger hypocrite in my life.
- Her Twit: Tells girls they're sluts for dressing sloppy to get attention, her life: "Lost virginity at age 12, dresses sloppy and has had sex with more then 6 boys before 18".

Probably spent an hour laughing at her contradictions

Back