what should i do to my truck?

DMAN

May 22, 2008
i have a 2000 silverado z71 i have 33 in BFs and a three inch body lift what should i do next? give me some ideas plaese!!!!!!!!!

A chrome light/roll bar and step bars look good and add to the "rugged" look of a truck.

http://image.4wheeloffroad.com/f/AnythingBoysCanDo/10280683+w450+h338+cr0+re1+ar1/2000-chevrolet-silverado-1.jpg

You can also add a brush bar if you want.
http://www.everythingsuv.com/images/WAAG_Silverado_BG.jpg

If you don't go overboard with a ridiculously loud exhaust that'd be good too.

Don't put a "system" in it. That's stupid, I mean think about it "hey, let's go buy a system that will make go deaf and let's see how much of our money can we waste on it instead of doing something useful with our money"
^
The reason for the current economic crisis

Fender flares, bed cover, bug guard, visor, vent visors, custom tail lights, custom stripes, tinted windows with designs cut into them, lettering across windshield, custom interior

For Hello2196, how is SPENDING the reason for our economic problems? LACK of spending causes economic problems. I personally wouldn't do anything to a Silverado, but that's the trucks fault, because I don't like them.

when i was 16 i was able to buy a 92 C/K 2500 with the 6.5l turbo diesel, 3" body lift and 3" frame lift, 36" superswampers, had the motor overhauled and rebuilt, put a flowtech muffler on, brush guard with wench.. and let me tell you out of everything i did the best thing was the camper shell

I put a bed carpet in the truck bed put a camper shell on it, built a smal set of shelves on the passenger side of the bed.. i kept a sleeping bag, small radio with lighter plug in and extra batteries 3 liter bottle of water.. a full survival kit (space blankets, MREs, ect..) everything fit in the shelves in the bed.. but what i'm getting at is it was my go anywhere truck.. i could have survived the apocalypse in that truck.. but what i mainly used it for was when i went to field parties and got drunk as the local bag lady, i would just unroll my sleeping bag and sleep in the bed of the truck instead of driving home.. but occassionally me and a girlfriend would go camping up in the smoky mountains and have an absolute blast..

long story short.. get a camper shell they are the greatest on a lifted truck

Back