What should I choose? LG Vu,or the LG Xenon?

the LG Vu stinks. i tried it out at best buy and the texting is so hard. if you want an affordable touch screen, get the samsung eternity. i got it and its amazingggg(=

i have the vu and i love it but i would get the xenon cuz if u like to text thatll be waaay better. its not really hard to text on the vu but its nice to have a touchscreen and a full keyboard.

get the xenon, they are cancelling the vu. you dont want a phone that will get cancelled a month after you get it.

They are not canceling the vu!!! But i think that you should get the vu the touch screen is not bad at all!!! Until you let other people mess around with it. that is why at stores it sucks!!!! But if you get it just be aware of that! the reason i do not like the xenon is because the QWERTY ruins the point of the touch screen that is why i didnt get it!! just take the voyager for example most people just use the QWERTY. So why have a touch screen if you are going to use the QWERTY all the time! The Vu doesn't feel as cheap as the xenon either! Vu is lots more durable I hope i helped!!!!!

Xenon

Get the freakin XENON THE VU SUCKS SO BADLY>
XENON GIRL

Back