What religion is more tolerant? (Christianity, Islam, or Judaism)?

None of them are tolerant in practice , though Christianity alone among the those mentioned above would seem to be tolerant from the scriptural point of view .Christianity and Islam were spread by the threat of sword only.Both the religions have inexorably killed millions of God's creations ( humans) for forcing them to embrace the human creations(Religions ) and have sinned inexcusably.

Non of the above. Over the centuries none of these religions have ever shown tolerance. This is proven through the wars that have continued from before our time and will stretch beyond it.
Funny thing is that if we all take into account the book of revelations, it doesn't relly matter about tolerance, just belief.

you know why ISLAM is most tolerant religion because of ignorance of today's people.just because of misunderstanding it is treated as terrorist's religion but it is completely wrong.
PEACE is the ESSENCE of ISLAM's teachings.

It isn't the religion, but how followers interpret it, especially in regards to those who aren't of the faith. For every example I give of a Jew, Christian, or Muslim who is tolerant, I can find another of each respective faith who isn't. That said, when it comes to religious tolerance (or lack thereof), Judaism. It is a religion that doesn't require conversion to attain salvation.

i cannot believe some are saying islam is peaceful lol.

well in this present time i would probably go with christianity

Hmph. If you look at the Crusades, The Spanish Inquisition, Al Quada and the Siege of Jericho, I would say that NONE of these religions are particularly tolerant. It is up to us modern Christians to make things right and learn to be tolerant.

I am atheist however before i was a Christian, But i took a good hard look at Judaism and even started the process of transforming. its the only religion i know of that encourages you to question god. They ask you to make questions hard question to ask god. but after all if you start to open your mind to facts and logic...
Take just a few minutes to check out the link to youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69TOuqaqXI

All three of those religions have long histories of intollerance. You would have done better to have included Buddhism.

Back