what religion are you?

sammi

May 14, 2008
i was just wondering if you could explain your religion. i dont want to read about it in a textbook. i want to hear about it from your perspective. im catholic.

i am blasphemous heretic, catholic. i believe that your god exists outside of time/space and is therefore, also evolution. i take things as they come, dealing with each as i can. i still believe that god loves everyone everywhere, but this no longer affects my life daily. i never understood praying to dead people <your saints>, but i try not to hold that against folks.
i try to understand people based on what we share in common... there is always, ALWAYS something <human>. this can make it easier to get along, if not to understand the others religious stuff.
i like the jesus people, i try to deal with the demon people <not always easy>, and there is some difficulty relating to the no way people <atheists>.
so i'm more of ablasphemous heretic just trying to get along with my planet full of everyone elses and trying to understand <and sometimes failing> why they believe what they do.

The Path of Origin

We believe in the Ori, the descendants of the great creators. Great ships will be built in their name, to carry to the word of origin out throughout the stars, and baptized the galaxy in a cleansing fire. And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down will be laid low, and made into dust.

Hallowed are the Ori

Back