What Laptop Should I Buy?

JB

Mar 15, 2008
I'm working remote, and I need a laptop to keep me entertained more than anything, can handle games at max settings, use software such as 3DSMAX, Navisworks, and Primavera P6.

Here are my base specs I'm looking for:
Processor: Quad Core 2.0 Ghz or better
Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 or 580 or AMD Radeon equivalent
Memory: 1.5TB 7200RPM or 750GB + SSD
RAM: 6GB DDR3 or more
Screen Size: 17"+
Resolution: 1980x1080
Not necessary but desirable: Dual Geforce/Dual AMD Graphic Cards, Built in Webcam

My Budget: $2500

What kind of laptop should I buy for gaming and general viewing?

I was thinking of buying a laptop for my gaming and personal needs. Then it struck me, I don't know what kind of laptop I should buy. Should it be a Dell, Hp, Mac etc. I am in the budget of $1500 or less. The online games are World Of Warcraft and those kind of games. I should be looking at for 2GB RAM I think. So what do you guys think I should buy? I need something fast, reliable, and in my price range.

What kind of laptop should I buy for college next year?

I'm going to college next year, and I figured I should buy a new laptop since my desktop is more than ten years old. I'm majoring in English. I was considering a Mac, but I've never had one before and the are a bit more pricey. Should I get a PC so I'm more familiar? And my price limit is one thousand, since I'm paying for it.

anunturidezmembrari.ro

What laptop should I buy for college?

I have 750 dollars to spend for a new laptop. I don't have enough money for a Mac book so don't recommend one. That being said I have no idea what kind of laptop I should buy. I would love some ideas from anyone cause I'm not good with picking out good computers.

Back