What kinda grades would i need, and How many years of schooling does it take for..?

$$ItalianStalian$$

Oct 31, 2008
To become a nutritionist or dietition i wanna become a nutritionist or something to do w/ health ive heard endocrinologist is good or simple physician but i wanna help pple w/ diet stuff cuz im good at that..but how long would i have to go to college...if i do this would i be employed by a hospital or make my own practice or what...anyone know how it works?

Completing a nutrition degree program in order to become a nutritionist is a step towards a long-term career in the health industry. Nutritionists are involved with helping others learn how to improve their lifestyle through diet and exercise, and many offer professional advice on a variety of health issues. A balanced nutrition program is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle, but many people are unaware of the impact of diet, exercise, and optimal nutrition in their lives. Nutritionist schools prepare students with the education and tools to help improve the lives of others; many nutritionists are involved with developing specific menus and programs for clients, while specialized fields may include sports nutrition, food service management, or a career in dietetics.
Attending nutrition school and completing a nutrition degree program are necessary in order to become a nutritionist. Nutritionist degree students enroll in a variety of courses that are centered around the biological sciences. While an undergraduate nutrition program covers the basics of a nutrition education, many students pursue continuing studies to obtain a master’s degree or certificate. Common nutrition degree programs available at nutritionist school include:

Certificate in Sports Nutrition
Master of Science in Nutrition and Health
Dietetic Internship Programs
Masters Degree in Public Health
Food and Nutrition management
Community Nutrition Research and Education

to become a doctor, you invest a minimum of twelve years in post highschool education.
a dietician, four years of college.
a nutritionist, depends, some only have a two year associate's degree, but they usually work for someone else, like in a doctor's office etc.
doctors usually start of in an internship and then work in a hospital until they are able to open their own practise.

A nutritionist is a four year degree. You might help people with certain diseases learn how to eat correctly in a hospital/out patient setting.

A nutritionist is a four year degree. You might help people with certain diseases learn how to eat correctly in a hospital/out patient setting.

Back