What kind of wireless adaptor does my Insignia blue ray player need in...

MreFuneral

Feb 22, 2010
...order for me to be able to access the? What kind of wireless adaptor does my Insignia blue ray player need in order for me to be able to access the?
Internet.

My blue ray player is internet connect able and we have wireless Internet for

the play station 3
the nintendo wii
my literati e reader
and when I get the psp settings together that will have wireless web access too.
those devices are able to get wireless because of my dads wireless router(net gear)

I tried everything to get a wireless signal on my blue ray player but nothing worked,but I went to the menu settings on it and I could not change the interface from wired to wireless.

click here I have this DVD player

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Insignia%26%23153%3B+-+Internet+Connectable+Blu-ray+Disc+Player/9892418.p?id=1218195518589&skuId=9892418&st=Insignia blue ray player&cp=1&lp=2

Not all blu ray players connect to the internet. If you have one, the manual will tell you what apps. come with it, ex. netflix, youtube, pandora and so on and it will have an ethernet port plus a usb port for the wireless lan adapter. So, I would read the manual and it will tell you what you really have. Your site would not open so I have no idea

Back