What kind of case should I get for the iPhone 4?

Josh

May 11, 2008
So I got my new iphone today and I want to buy a case for it. I'm not sure what's best though since I want something that will actually protect it if it falls yet not something that makes my phone a burden to carry. Should I get one of those ultra-thin plastic snap ons or do I need to get something more protective?

An iPhone 4 is VERY easy to crack. It only takes one small accident. You ethier need to go with an Otterbox and a LifeProof. Both VERY protective. I had both.

I am in construction and have an Otter. Its the best case on the market but makes the phone a little "bulky". Its not any heavier just a little bigger in the pocket. I have had it a year plus and when I take the case off my phone still looks brand new.

You've got a couple options, lifeproof cases are pretty good, you don't want a snap on for a phone that expensive, but to purchase those you can just go to lifeproof.com or also an otterbox would work nice, the lifeproof and otterbox armor case are both waterproof and the otterbox armor is military proof tested, you can also get regular otterboxes but they're not waterproof, another nice case is a survivor case, all three of those will keep yor phone safe, hope this has helped!

Back