What is your opinion people calling Gangnam Style the most annoying song ever?

DeshawnJones

Nov 21, 2012
Gangnam Style is the most liked, favorited music of all time that hate it with a passion.

I searched the term "most annoying song" on twitter and Gangnam Style is the most mentioned song. The song has been played about 760 million times so they will be people that hate and love it. Since there is about 5 million likes with 3 hundred thousand dislikes, for every 22 people that like, 1 person hates it.
Example: Kainat ?@KainatAzmat
Gangnam style is the most annoying song I've ever heard
Expand
7h Hailey Spear ?@haileygraace
Shooting the next person who does the gangnam style dance or sings the song. Most annoying poop EVER

I heard the song is overrplayed but honestly there has to be a reason why the song is overplayed by American DJ who primarily speak English while the song is catchy.

I truly believe a majority of the people started like the song at once but once they heard it so many times they started hating it and calling it the most annoying song ever. Some people even said they hate the song but called it catchy.

It's pretty harsh that most of these tweets are mostly by young girls who go as far as saying they would shoot the next person that plays the song or kill PSY and break his glasses if they saw him. Some people even say a song that is korean shouldn't be popular in USA. The last time I checked, people in USA speak all kinds of languages and the last time I check Gasolina by Daddy Yankee and Macarena are in Spanish. I honestly feel that a song can never be popular in general because radio stations will overplay and these girls will find the next artist they want to kill. I feel sorry for society because honestly in my opinion, I hardly heard Gangnam Style outside and dying to hear it because I want to hear the beat and it not really that bad. It's honestly catchy and was made for people to dance and have fun.

Back