What is the most obscure bike you have owned?

Hmmmm.....
'68 Greeves 360 Challenger, bought it new in '68.
(But 'obscure' is not the proper word to describe it, people heard me coming, saw me fly by and could read the large Greeves printed on my race gear.)

i had a 1971 kawasaki 90 bushmaster as my first motorcycle, the first thing i did was put a 100cc cylinder on it, oh yeah back in my youth we were limited to 5bhp on a restricted license, we did not have to suffer the embarrassment of riding nerdy scooters, my bushmaster had a cool name but was definitely not made for the bush,,,maybe the urban bush??? so with my limited funds and hp restriction i acquired a 1970 Kawasaki 100cc trail boss w/ ten speed transmission-- 5 for dirt 5 street, i turned it into a custom ride w/ new paint job, down swept chamber, and a pair of z bars on a dog-bone riser,, how unique and obscure is that?????

Still have my 70 OSSA Pioneer 250, my 71 Honda TL 125, 70 Honda SL 70 and Honda MR 50 Elsinore, in mint condition I might add, over the years I've had Pentons, Sachs, had a Bultaco Persang, hey and I still have my Taco 22, someday I'll get around to restoring it... damn almost forgot about that old Montessa, beat that.

Back