What is the best medicine?

eninn

Apr 16, 2012
usa
The best medicine to cure all illnesses is the Holy Quran. This is a result of a long time experience in treating people. Many cases that had incurable illnesses recovered after exposing them to the recitation of Holy Quran. That is because of the ability of Holy Quran in rebalancing the brain cells and increasing their capability in performing well.

Each cell has a vibrating system that Allah has created to do its job and those cells do not understand the speech language but they deals with frequencies and vibrations like those in the mobile phones which receive electromagnetic waves and in turn send other waves. Therefore, we can say, metaphorically, that in each cell there is a very complex mobile phone. And you can imagine thousand billions of cells in your brain vibrating rhythmically in a way that no human being can understand, realize or imitate and if any cell was being in disorder, all the body would be in a disorder. So Holy Quran is a blessing that urges us to thank Allah. But do we really appreciate such a blessing??

The Verses of Holy Quran Heal

According to the recent discoveries, scientists say that any illness must make a change in reprogramming the cells and each cell works according to a certain program from birth to death. Therefore, any physical or psychological disorder causes a confusion in the vibration system of the cell which makes a disorder in the cellular program. So we need to restore and correct this program in order to heal this disorder.

During my meditation with the Holy Quran, I found that there is a very precise digital system in each verse. Those verses, however, do not only carry the language of numbers but also carry some thing like what we call "data" or "programs" that can deal with the cells. Therefore, we can say that those verses carry the language of those cells!!!!

The reader may think this unscientific theory, but I assure you that I found a lot of verses in the Quran confirming that the Holy Quran verses carry a lot of data exactly like those normal radio waves used in carrying information, music, sounds and so on .

Allah says in His Holy book

"Had it been possible for a Lecture to cause the mountains to move, or the earth to be torn asunder, or the dead to speak, this Quran would have done so. Nay, but Allah 's is the whole command. (Ra' d: 13:31)

If we deeply analyze this verse we, we can come up with this question: How can the Holy Quran cause the mountain to move, or the earth to be torn or the dead to speak?? The answer is through the data that only dead people can understand.

As the mountains are concerned, it is known that the earth layers move slowly nearly few centimeter a year, driving the mountains to move, too. This movement is resulted from thermal waves produced from the melting area under the crust. Therefore, we can say that the Quran contains data that can deal with these thermal waves causing layers to stir and move faster that makes cracks and earthquakes; and cuts the crust into many small pieces. This great power is put in the Holy Quran, but we are not allowed to reach it. Instead, we have been told about this great power to realize how great is this Holy Book. Now, Can this Holy Book which has this advantage of this great power heal weak creatures like human beings???

When Allah tells us that this Holy Quran is a "healing", this means that it carries data and programs sufficient to heal the damaged cells in the body and cures what the doctors was incapable of.

The easiest medicine for all illnesses and diseases

Dear reader! I can say confidently according to my experience that from a simple change in your life you can get unexpected big results that may change your life completely as it happened to me before you. What you have to do is to listen to the recitation of the Holy Quran as much as you can all the time: in the morning, in the afternoon, at night, while you are asleep, when you awake up and before you sleep. What you need to listen to the Holy Quran is to have a media such as a Lap Top, a tape recorder, a small iPod or mp3 with headphones, a TV, a radio or any other device.

The Holy Quran recitation sound has wave sounds that have a certain frequency and a certain wave length. These waves spread wave fields that affect the brain positively and restore its balance. This grants the body a strong immunity to resist illnesses or diseases such as Cancer. Cancer is a disorder in the performance of the cells, so listening to the Holy Quran reprograms the cells as a computer which was full of viruses and was "reformatted" and downloaded with new programs in order to perform effectively. This is what man-made programs do for computers. What about the programs which are carried in the words of Allah, the creator of all human beings.

The amazing effect resulting from Listening to Quran

The continuous listening to the recitation of Holy Quran gives you the following real fruitful results:

- Increase the immunity of the body

- Enhance the creativity sense

- Improve the concentration ability

- Heal the chronic and incurable illnesses

- Change the behavior and enable people to communicate better and gain trust

- Create inner peace and heal the neural tensions

- Heal nervousness, irritation and precipitation

- Improve the ability of taking right decisions

- Decrease fear and hesitation

- Improve and strengthen the personality

- Heal the normal illnesses such as allergy, headache, flu, etc.

- Improve the speech ability

- Protect from diseases such as cancer and so on

- Change some bad habits such as excessive eating and smoking

Dear reader! those things I mentioned above are the results I myself got: I remember I was a heavy smoker and could not imagine giving up smoking ever, but after the continuous listening to the Holy Quran I found myself giving up smoking without any effort. I was really surprised "how my life changed and why? But after I read about the recent technique in healing, one of which was the therapy by sounds and sound frequencies, I knew the secret of this great change in my life. It was listening to the recitation of the Holy Quran. What I simply did was only listening to the Holy Quran continuously.

To conclude, I 'd like to tell you a fact that I encountered and really tried: howsoever you spend your time in reading or listening to the Holy Quran, you will find that this time will not be wasted nor decreased. But you will notice that you will always have an extra time. You will find that the same works that takes sometimes days or hours to be done can be finished in few minutes only!!!

"O mankind! There has come unto you an exhortation from your Lord, a healing for that which is in the breasts, and a guidance and a mercy for believers. Say: In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy: therein let them rejoice . It is better than what they hoard. (Jonah: 10:57,58) "

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hpO0uyGlEY]‫[/ame]​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHQ9N2kZIpo]Who Created God? Dr Zakir Naik answers-PEACETV - YouTube[/ame]​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNME-0Z2PhU]‫[/ame]​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq4cJznc3W4]‫[/ame]

Scientists have proved that the preservation of the prayers "in the mosques," protects against heart disease and hardening of the arteries, diabetes

A study published in the Journal of the American Heart, 2006, shows that prayer has no effect on the patients, but this study is based on the prayer of shirk which they call the Christ, without God, and this may not be, and how I wished that our scientists do experiments similar to supplication and prayer, to prove for the whole world the truth of this religion.

Scientists have searched in the case of the impact of meditation on the minds of the brain by the meditation was active living, active, while other parts were still before the start of meditation. In an article published by BBC News website said Andrew Andrew Newberg Newburgh radiologist at the University of Pennsylvania in the United States "I believe that we are a wonderful time in our history, when we become able to explore religion and spiritual matters of the road did not think of one before it as possible. "

A new book recently released in the United States to specialize in neuroscience, the book is a compendium of experiments and studies of the researcher Newburgh assistant professor at the University of Pennsylvania, has found this researcher that faith in God is very important and a very great sense of security and to improve the situation of the brain and its work, and that faith happens lasting changes in the Faakhr the way the brain of Alzheimer's disease, and helps the person to adapt to the surroundings for a better life. It should be noted that the researcher is not a Muslim, but puts the results of his experiments in a neutral result of his study of the brain through technology SPECT.
Reference www.andynewberg.com / change.asp

In the scientific study of new scientists in the United States of America to fulfill the obligation of prayer in Islam is considered a useful way to ease the pain of the joints and back, as contained in the standing and bowing and prostration.

"Says Dr. Francis J." Supervisor of the research team, the team noted that people who are able to control and reduce their pain by religion and faith have less joint pain and be more stable in their psychological state, and throwing the highest support from the community.

Some researchers have found that praying for patients can contribute to alleviate the illness, he had a doctors, a San Francisco Randolph Byrd prayer request for two hundred heart patients, and found an improvement in their condition than those who left without a prayer. He has another researcher, William S. Harris had the same experience on a thousand heart patients, and observed that patients who called them friends even better recovery than those who left without a prayer.

In a study conducted in 1988 by the world Randolph Byrd study showed unexpected surprises, where the doctor found that the American supplication and prayer for cardiac patients lead to an improvement in their psychological state and health.

Back