What Is My Faith!! Tell Me What Religon Am I By My Beliefs? My Doctrines!! Am I...

bizzy

Jun 3, 2008
...Christian? What Faith Am I? 1) I believe in one God Or eternal power, who sits in the midst of 24 elders, had 4 creatures in the front and behind, him. Who has 7 spirits, who called 7 eyes, that look like lamp Stand that stand near to him. Who controls all Powers, Angels and forces for his will.

2) I believe in Word of God, who is one of the 7 spirits, in the midst of the 7 candlesticks was given power glory, and honor, and calls himself the Alpha & Omega, who will be given a world and Kingdom to rule, for destroying death, and redeeming mankind.

3) I believe this power, is the word of God, and all life came, all hope and peace, love and truth, was come when he was made flesh, and human, like his brethren by the Virgin Mary.. Hebrews 2v9-18, Matt 1v18-24. He died and rose, and received power, and by through his walk he showed us that we can conquer sin and death.

4) I believe there are 7 Holy Spirits, each with divine purposes. One is Wisdom,Solomon had, She was glorious inequity. Proverbs 9v1 -13, Proverbs 1v19 -27Revelationn Chapter 4 & Chapter 5.

5) I believe The Roman Catholic Church, and the mainline Protestant Churches, are the Antichrist, and the Works of demons. For they cleave to the Satanic Doctrine, of the trinity. Which was stolen from Greek mythology, as they believed the Sun, could take the form, of persons, and the walk the earth, and for this purpse they worship on Christmas, and Easter as the resurection of their false savior.

6) I believe it is our faith that saves us not our works, it is the gift of god lest any man should boast. Epehesians 2v8

7) I believe the law is not our faith, and we are called to love our neighbor, and love God with all our heart and soul.

8) Christ is the Bride to the church, and we will be his servants in his kingdom, and will live for eternity.

10) Christ was not Micheal the Arch Angel, or any Angel, for the 7 spirits, have more power than Angels. Read Revelation 5...

11) The Greek septuagint should be followed, not the Hebrew Old Testament, for it has been severly tampered with... And the disciples followed the Greek septuagint, not the Hebrew anyway, so we should be following what the disciples followed..

12) The Name of God is the Alpha & Omega, not Jehovah or Yahweh, for if you look at 1943, and 3050 in strongs, and learn the root of those words, they mean Yah - Havah which means Lord of Wickedness, also the word Rah in hebrew means evil.. Jahrah, is the devil. Yah - Rah.. I could keep going on for days everyone who studies, know the Hebrew Old testament is jacked up... Jupiter was a Pagan roman God, and its no coicidence, than in Latin it's pronouced Hovah..

Just reseatch Jupiter, in latin on google, under the article guides, and its well know. Reasearch Jupiter, Jova, things under that... Lots of Books, by worth sources show you that...

13) The Dueterocannon, or Apocrypha is true, and should be followed, as well as true version Jasher, not the false ones. And other books.

Thanks for all for answering, if I Offended some, hey..... Take it on the chin....

Back