What i wanna see at Wrestlemania XXVII , predictions?

RoyLawrence

Sep 6, 2010
In order , this is what i wanna see at Wrestlemania XXVII

1. Ladders Intercontinental Title Match : Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Cody Rhodes vs Jack Swagger vs Kofi Kingston vs Drew McIntyre vs Kaval vs Big Show - Cody Rhodes wins and start a feud with Kaval . This match will replace the MITB match .

2. Singles Match with Special Guest Ref Rey Mysterio : Alberto Del Rio vs Chavo Guerrero - Chavo wins with the Frog Splash after a 619 from Rey .

3. Singles No Disqualification Match : Triple H vs Sheamus - King of Kings vs King of the Ring , Sheamus needs to win , and he'll win after a Celtic Cross . Triple takes credit for putting over another guy .

4. WWE Tag Team Titles Match : Santino & Kozlov vs The Usos - Santino & Kozlov win , continue their entertaining reign again .

5. Submission US Title Match : Daniel Bryan (c) vs CM Punk - Daniel Bryan will retain after a Lebell Lock .

6. 5 on 1 Handicap Match : Undertaker vs Nexus (Gabriel , Sheffield , Slater , McGuillicutty , Harris) - Kane will interfere on Taker's behalf & wear his mask . Taker pins with the Tombstone.

7. Singles Match : Wade Barrett vs David Otunga - Wade wins cleanly and continues to be the top heel of WWE & leader of Nexus . This feud will start after Wade loses to John Cena at TLC , Otunga is not happy about the attack on RAW .

8. Singles WWE Divas Title Match : Natalya vs Beth Phoenix - Any one of them can win .

9. Singles Match : Randy Orton (Face) vs John Cena (Face) - Rivalry Match just like Austin-Rock 3 , Orton wins cleanly .

10. Triple Threat WWE Championship Match : The Miz vs John Morrison vs Chris Jericho - John Morrison wins his 1st World Title , but turns heel the next night on RAW .

11. Singles World Heavyweight Championship : Christian (Face) vs Edge (c)(Heel) - Edge as the heel , Christian wins his 1st World Title in WWE , the two hugs each other after the match , thus Edge becomes face again . I was planning to do this in a TLC match but the match also

Back