What has happened to GM, FORD, and Chrysler? And did they ever know that

ALL4ME

Apr 7, 2008
they were going to lose so much? I know that alot of Business are going down because of the economy, but even before the economy went down, the American car industry seemed to be lacking in their vehicle products. I am in my later 20`s now, but even when i was growing up in the late 80`s and early 90`s i can remember that there were more models being made. like for example (GM) BUICK had more models then just the 3 that they have out now the Lucerne,Enclave,& LaCrosse. and don`t get me started with Cadillac, everyone in my family either has one, or had one in their life time, but now all Cadillac has is 5 models. my parents always did Ford products like Mercury which i have heard that they might be discontinued in the next couple of years, but i remember when Mercury use to have at least eight vehicles. and even with Chrysler, I used to like them, but now i don`t like their styles. I used to love the New Yorker and if u wanted something a little fancier then the LHS, the Concorde etc. but what my question is, besides reliability what has happened to our car industry? and why are they asking the government to let them borrow an extra $50Million dollars?

Back