What famous people have you met?

Bababaham

Feb 3, 2013
I only met Justin Bieber, One Direction, Jwoww from Jersey Shore, Chris Colfer (Glee), Leonardo DiCaprio, Justin Timberlake, and Mila Kunis. Lol
I was telling the people who answers this question who I've met if they wanted to know, and I'm asking them who they met. Think about it!!

Sports;
Sam Kasiano, Pero Cameron, Ivan Henjak, Peter Sterling, Paul Vautin, Darryl Brohman, Mario Fenech, Darren Lockyer.

Movies/TV;
Peter Jackson, Siobhan Marshall, Grant Bowler.

Not much really.

I'm a foodie and I like restaurant-hopping so I got to meet or just see across the room some. Here are a few I can remember:

Sandra Bullock, Taylor Swift, Rob Pattinson, Christina Aguilera, Craig Lewis, Mario Testino, Mila Kunis, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Taylor Momsen. M.I.A., Jay Leno, Zooey Deschanel's sister, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, Reese Witherspoon, Monica Lewinski, Rowan Atkinson, Miley Cyrus, Novak Djokovic, Katie Couric, Diane Von Furstenburg, Max Martin, Yeardley Smith (Lisa Simpson's voice), JJ Abrams, Kristen Bell, Rachel Zoe and her assistant?, Geri Halliwel, Al Gore, Rich Collins (Imagination Movers...I know right...), Mike Newell, Paul Bettany, Phil Keoghan, Joe Zee, Paulo Coelho, Julie Delpy, Natalia Vodianova, M5's James Valentine, Simon Fuller, Joey McIntyre, Glenn Frey, Steve Carell, and the best for last... Alexander Freitas and Craig Reynolds!!!

come to think of it's quite a lot...

John Lithgow- when he was on Broadway in "All My Sons"
Mario Lopez- when he was on Broadway in "A Chorus Line"
Ann Curry- NBC towers tour

Irene Bedard (actress)
Cousin Brucie (deejay)
Boys Like Girls (band)
Vanessa Duve (former model)
Ekaterina Gordeeva (figure skater)
Skeery Jones (z100 NY deejay)
DJ Envy

Almost met:
Far East Movement
Cassadee Pope/Hey Monday
Phillip Phillips
Plain White Ts

There's a few professional athletes and actors that I went to high school and college with but never had any real contact with them.
And there's a bunch of bands that I could meet through relatives and friends.

Tony Dungee, Dan Marino, T-Pain (unfortunately) Young Joc or Yung Joc I don't know how it's spelled and that's it.

Back