what does my dream meann?

Toni

May 15, 2008
i dream that im with a group of friends and for some reason were playing a game where we go around in a big dark house and pretend to kill each other... i knew everyone cept for one person...and at the beginning of the dream everyone was all crunched up in a elevator or something and i had a flash light looked down and that person i didn't know hands and legs where bloody and he had a hugee knife and some other weapon...he asked if i had a real weapon 2, i just said yes cause i was scared. we get to the top floor. and we start playing the game...no one knows whats going on but i know hes about to kill us. so the whole time im in the house i go room to room trying to hide from him...when i walked around a door way i was thrown on the bed stabbed twice and got my throat cut..i was being fake killed by a friend so i faked being dead even though i felt the knife...im hiding in a dark room now and i see two security guards / robbers come into the room and i run to them reached for their walk talkie and tried to contact police ended up being a two way radio. i told them what was going on so we hurried out and got in their car now looking at the house the house seems to be my house and my boyfriend runs out thinking im cheating on him but i told what was going on so he jumps in the car! i remember i said to him what about our son...he said he wasn't there..we jump in the car and took off. i left my friends and they chase us in the car mad that i left. now its my dad driving and im yelling lose them lose them cause the killer was with them. we tried to hide with the car but they found us we pulled over.. i told the car with all my friends in it what was going on and for some reason the the guards/ robbers where in their work truck with the killer... he killed the guys in the truck and told me i shouldn't had said anything or me and my mom would have been at home alive...

Back