What do you think about the shoe trends?

Ew I hate crocs, why do they even exist. They're ugly and provide the weirdest tanning lines ever.
I wouldn't say Sperrys are POPULAR now...I see it more as when they were popular(one/two years ago) everyone bought them and they continue to wear them because it'd be a waste of money if they didn't....plus they're not bad looking, theyre cute. But I don't see many people buy brand new sperrys now because it's more of an old trend.
Converse are forever going to be a commonly worn shoe, Uggs have awesome boots, and Vans are my favs(the slip ons).

I personally hate crocs
sperrys are super popular now i see so manny ppl with them but they remind me of old men shoes and there expensive!
And uggs i think are cute! so done with this summer heat! im already missing the winter so i can wear some uggs lol
and Converse are my favorite favorite favorite ^_^

I personally hate crocs
sperrys are super popular now i see so manny ppl with them but they remind me of old men shoes and there expensive!
And uggs i think are cute! so done with this summer heat! im already missing the winter so i can wear some uggs lol
and Converse are my favorite favorite favorite ^_^

Back