What do you guys think of NXT season 6. Would you have liked to see these people as

Moneybags

Feb 19, 2011
the rookies.? I think wwe just said since it is on the wwe.com what is the point of of putting new superstars on it and wait for a tv deal. But come on the prize is what a place on season 6. I would have rather seen a tag team NXT where famous tag teams mentor the rookie tag teams.

Like E.G Watson & Young - Pro's Harlem Heat - I know Stevie Ray is 50 but they might have to only wrestle one match.

Los Aviodores in FCW - Pros: Rey & Chavo.

I would rather have seen that then this season. But here is what my rookies would have been for season 5.

Kaval - I know he won but he could come back and say that he might have won NXT but he was fired and has come back to get a wwe contract. It makes as much sense as bringing back Young. But he would never come back and rightly so.

Tarver - I think Tarver should have come back cause his whole gimmick i enjoyed it.

Saxton - I really like him and it is good wwe brought him back.

Watson - This is a guy if he loses the glasses and stops saying oy yeah all the time could be a very good wwe superstar.

Bateman - If you are not going to do anything with him leave him on NXT. I think he should come back and help out Bryan and maybe after that have them tag team.

And who ever for the last place. I would rather watch that season then this one.

BQ 1: Would you rather have my NXT rookies or WWE's.

BQ 2 : On NXT the week b4 the finale should wwe have made a bigger deal out of the show being a year old and should they of had the winner of season 1 Barret vs the winner of season 2 Kaval and the winner of season 3 as ref Katylyn.

BQ 3: Would you have liked to have seen a tag team season of NXT instead of season 5.
What

Back