What do you do if you would like to experience sex but there is no one special?

WheepWheepPiggyFeet

Aug 29, 2011
I know that everyone is going to think, ''BIG loser...'' but I am 32 and never had sexual relations. I nver took that vow to save sex JUST for marriage but I decided that I was NOT going to have sex with just anyone and that I would wait until I was older and there was someone special who was committed. Also, my Christian values played a part as I REALLY wanted to please God.

I just can't wait anymore. I keep lying awake at night and think, life is so uncertain. What if I were to get into an accident tomorrow and rendered unable to have sex? For example, disfigured so badly that no one ever would ever have sex with me. I guess I could technically die in some freak accident, out of the blue. Then I would never get my chance.

I KNOW that people are going to accuse me of being a loser for being 32 and a virgin but I don't feel like a loser for waiting. I feel like a loser bcause I never met a bf who cared about me. I had my chance to have sex but each time it was with some guy who just wanted to use me and throw me away like garbage... and that is much worse than not having sex!

After I've waited all these years, I just can't wait anymore. I want to experience sex with a man but I don't want to throw it away on someone who doesn't care about my feelings. I've waited too long to waste it on some jerk who will use me and then abandon me.

I want my first time to be with someon who cares about me, but I'm not in a relationship and it doesn't look like I will be anytime soon. I am sick and tird of being a virgin and want to xperience sex before it's too late but the thought of some jerk cheating m out of something special makes me angry. I want it to be with someone who cares about m but there is no one special in my life!!

What to do?

Next time your with a guy that you're getting along with, give it a try! Sex is no different than looking for jobs, friends, or anything else. If you turn down too many opportunities because you're too picky you'll never get to enjoy it at all. Now get out there and have some fun!

Back