What causes premonitions/knowing what will happen.?

Evan

May 11, 2008
Ok, so lately (past few weeks) I get these strong feelings, all of a sudden out of nowhere, that things are going to happen. They are never very big "events", or important, but they happen all the same. For example, I have a cousin that I haven't talked to in several years. And yesterday afternoon, out of nowhere while doing some homework, I knew he would contact me. I dismissed it at the time, just thinking it was some random thought, but that night, I got an email from him.

There are other things as well, just small random things. What causes this? I mean, they're things that I really shouldn't know (not related to deja vu or anything), but at the same time they aren't important either. I have been trying to exercise my mind more, just to be smarter and more intelligent. Does this have anything to do with it? Any opinions or advice? Thanks

I have the exact same problem man my mind often wanders through random things when I'm busy (homework) and I'm in some sort of standby mode while my mind Is racing and then I get a feeling of something about to happen and it does! Weird stuff but I'd say your brain has high activity causing these feelings to happen

I believe it is called intuition.
OR
If intellect is high in focus, things like that can happen. The average human uses only about 10% of their brain power. Maybe when you use more, it causes an unusual but cool outcome.

Back