What business could I start with a trailer?

CristianLazar

Apr 15, 2008
I have a 6x10 cargo enclosed trailer sitting around. Its literally brand new, lights all around etc.

I would like to start some kind of local service around my area but not sure what I could start?

There is the largest retirement home in the USA here local to me, so maybe something that is in demand for older people I could offer.

So far I was thinking of a junk collecting service. I haul stuff that can't be tossed out by your local garbage. But idk. Lawn service there is too many around.

Any ideas?

Start a junk collecting service that involves at risk teens. Free labor for you and you help at risk teens.

A scrap service is probably a good idea, old people don't have time to mess around with hauling their old freezers and whatnot away, they're gonna die soon.

Well its the holidays why not a mobile Santa for now. Parents wont have to wait 4 hours for there kids to tell Santa they want a Red Ryder bb gun. Decorate the outside and inside of the trailer like the north pole. Then at night santa becomes a pimp and his elves are in lingerie you make the prices you think but you could charge top dollar for that shit.

that is probably the most sketch thing he could do. "come on kids, hop up into my trailer and sit on my lap, HO HO HO motherfucker"

Lol Troof it could still work if he put a shit load of time into making it legit. Probably would better if the trailer wasn't attached to anything and stayed open. But the real money maker would be the hookers dressed up like elves driving that shit around at night. Could easily charge 100 per person.

Loled at this part.

Rent it as a space for dogs to have sex in, or talk to local music venues and offer your space for moving equipment. A lot of bands have to rent drum sets and amps because they don't have the ability to move their own gear, or can't move gear in bad weather. You could be the guy who shows up with an enclosed locking trailer and shuttle bands to and from where they're playing.

Back