what are you doing for the return of Jesus Christ?

Mia

May 21, 2008
i won't lie, i do care about jesus but i take him for granted, i only look for him in times of trouble which i know is wrong, i neglet to put him first in my life. The temptation of the devil is very strong through all forms e.g Music etc... but as you are made aware of the 'revelation' of death, when god will take his earth and judgement day, how we will all suffer etc... it scares the hell out of you, but there is a beginning for everything, start doing it today, recognise god as our father so that he can acknowledge us as our children, we are leaving in the begining of the end, we should start putting jesus first in our life, he died for us because he loves us so now it's our turn to show our appreciation by not breaking the rules he set. I know we are humans and are bound to make mistake, but let's try our best, don't allow the devil to defeat god, we are not children of devil but children of god.

This message is a very weak representation of what Jesus requires of His followers.

Matthew 10:35-39 (Amplified Bible)

35For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a newly married wife from her mother-in-law.36And a man's foes will be they of his own household.37He who loves [and takes more pleasure in] father or mother more than in Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves [and takes more pleasure in] son or daughter more than in Me is not worthy of Me;38And he who does not take up his cross and follow Me [cleave steadfastly to Me, conforming wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying also] is not worthy of Me.39Whoever finds his [lower] life will lose it [the higher life], and whoever loses his [lower] life on My account will find it [the higher life]. :all mighty:

we all sin and fall short of the glory of God

God knows our heart and long as we repent and try he knows

Everybody sins everyday it'd impossible not to

"By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother." ~ 1 John 3:10

However, I see your point, and yes, we should put God first in our lives at all times.

I baked Him a cake last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that....wasted cakes.

I'm living my life righteously and when he comes I'll fall down and worship him. What else can you do, really?

Back