What are the significant differences between Mitsubishi Diamante and Magna

brian

May 13, 2008
models, besides origin? Ok, this question kind of splits into several more questions, but all ties down down to one source. I own a 2000 Mitsubishi Diamante LS model, and thought about doing some moderate to extreme modifications to it. I did some research, and found out that the Diamante is manufactured and imported from Austrailia. In Austrailia they also have an identical model named, Verada, and very similar to the Magna. But the question is what exactly are the differences between the Specific year model (2000) Diamante, and the Magna or Verada as well? Not just mechanical differences but in body specification differences. Will a certain Magna body part fit a diamanté body part or vice-versa. There is only one body kit that I know of, for the 2000 Mitsubishi Diamanté, and to me personally, I think it's garbage, appearance wise. I really wanted to start with an aftermarket taillight, but there really isn't any out there when searching for the Diamante model. I've seen many for the Magna models, but not 100% sure it would be a perfect match. Please help, I'm located in Southern California. This includes also any information you have on specific performance mods, which parts would usually fit, and so on. Thanks in advance.

Back