What are the male fashion trends for Spring/Summer?

damon1570

Nov 7, 2008
I'm going shopping tomorrow for some clothes and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I'm going to buy shorts, sandals, hoodies, shirts, etc. What are the upcoming trends for spring and summer? Camouflage, tartan, plaid, what?

Yeah plaid is almost always in during spring. Camouflage, no. I've been seeing a lot of yellow, so maybe you could get some yellow tees. Scarves have been in for a while now, so you might want to get a thin scarf just to throw around your neck one day. Get some cargo shorts, those never go out. For spring and summer color is always the trend. Get neutral things that way you could match them up with colorful things. Think color and comfort.

Yeah plaid is almost always in during spring. Camouflage, no. I've been seeing a lot of yellow, so maybe you could get some yellow tees. Scarves have been in for a while now, so you might want to get a thin scarf just to throw around your neck one day. Get some cargo shorts, those never go out. For spring and summer color is always the trend. Get neutral things that way you could match them up with colorful things. Think color and comfort.

Back