What are the best workout routines for toning the body?

eliiseey

Aug 11, 2008
Heya,
I'm 14 and not looking to go on any rediculous diets because I know how unhealthy they are to try and acomplish whilst your going through puberty. However, I would really like to tone up a little bit (well..a lot but we can't have everything!) and to get fit and healthy would be a bonus! So...does anyone have any good workout routines that shape the body? In particular the entirity of the legs (calvs and thighs), stomach and upper arms. I'm not really conserned about the time it takes, but somewhere between 10-60 mins-that way I can repeat the exersizes if I want to do it a bit longer. If there arn't any that long-just some poses or sit ups or something that I can repeat 50-odd times. Its not that I'm overweight, I'm just very miss-shapen. My BMI is 22-slightly obove average but not unhealthy. It just means I have a few porblem areas I would like to sort out before summer. You probably think I'm vain-but its more a matter of pride. If you can-suggest things that give quick results. If I could see changes within a few days or a week-that would be perfect!!
Many thanks,
A desperate teen names Eliiseey xxx

Back