What are some excellent bike rental shops (highend) in phoenix or...

fastplayer37

Aug 26, 2008
...scottsdale? Womens saffire expert? Trails? We are flying out to phoenix mid march and staying in Scottdale. Any idea where to rent some really high end mountain bikes where they take good care of you and the bikes are in good shape? Im particularily interested in renting the saffire expert by specialized ( i have this one but cant bring it). I would also like to try out the womens stumpjumper expert by specialized. My boyfriend is interested in Ellsworth Anyone know where we can rent these? We dont mind driving to different bike shops

We have some trails that we found on line through the arizona bike association. But im mostly beginner to intermediate (some technical) and my bf is advanced (technical). Any ideas where we can go that is safe and fun for the first couple of days? We dont mind driving to diffferent places in Arizona. Our main purpose of this trip is biking. We also like road bking and scenic biking.

Please give me any advice or tips in what to expect and some pointers in this kind of terrain. Im used to michigan. Lots of forests, roots, small rocks and small logs, dirt, leaves, some sand, and grass. I know in arizona the terrain is different. I need all the tips i can get.

Back